Tax Investigation Insurance
Wanted - 6 senior women who don't take no s**t from anyone, to sit as non-exec and chair— Rebecca Cave 🇪🇺 🔶 (@TaxwriterLtd) August 6, 2021
of the new accounting watchdog.
With a few women in charge the disgraceful state of audit regulation may shape up pretty quickly.
- https://t.co/egUnZSDTIu via @FT
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly.
You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant's (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Tax Investigation Insurance is an insurance policy that will fully reimburse your accountants (your tax return agent) fees up to £100,000 if you are subject to enquiry by or dispute with HMRC.
A Solar Protect policy will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to:
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to defend your position robustly
Please click here for details.