Monday, September 24, 2007

Lunch

I have had a few people asking me how last Thursday's lunch in my club, with Michael Izza, went.

I was happy to have met with him in this manner, as it provided a very useful opportunity for us to discuss the major issues facing the ICAEW.

To my view the meeting was beneficial for both of us. We were both pleased to have met each other, and to have had the opportunity to speak at length about a number of matters relevant to the future of the ICAEW eg; merger attempts, relations with other professional bodies, council, ethics, education, ICAEW website etc.

Michael emphasised to me that the ICAEW is under new management, and has a new strategy that underpins the value of the brand/qualification.

I would like to thank Michael for paying for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment