ICAS is leading the way when it comes to ethics:
- They introduced a dedicated ethics exam in 2007
- They are considering a voluntary ethics "test" for CPD
- They are considering introducing an annual ethics statement for members
- In 2008 they will publish a number of case studies of ethical dilemmas experienced by ICAS members
Source "Bean Counters or Business Leaders?"
ICAEW does not even have a dedicated ethics exam, why not?
Why is the ICAEW lagging behind ICAS when it comes to ethics?
- Tax Books
- Business Products
- Tax Investigation Insurance
- Contact Me